A prosperous fortune 500 company is currently looking for a Network Analyst for their Corporate IT Department. This Network Administrator will support the organization’s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and internet system or a segment of a network system.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of network systems.
- Manages network infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to network including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provides support for the escalation and communication of status to management and internal customers.
- Provides support for the system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configures and manages routers, switches, firewalls, IPS, load balancers and installs/loads software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- LAN/WAN design and installation
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- 5 to 10 % travel (requires a valid driver's license)
- 3+ years of LAN/WAN experience required (Cisco IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, EIGRP, BGP, HRSP, DMVPN, MPLS, IPSec VPN, SD-WAN, MetroEthernet, DS3, T1, point to point, broadband, wireless)
- Demonstrated knowledge of network devices (routers, switches, firewall…) Cisco Routers: ASR100X, ISR43XX, ISR44XX, ISR89X. Cisco Switches: Nexus 7K, 5K, 2K, Catalyst 3850, 3750
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated success working individually or as part of a team requiring little supervision
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Candidates with previous experience providing network administration in an enterprise environment (50 plus locations)