A globally recognized leader in the manufacturing of high quality, made-to-order specialty doors and enclosures, is seeking an IT Support Specialist II
who will be a key member of a geographically distributed infrastructure team. The candidate’s primary responsibilities will include the implementation, maintenance and advancement of the IT systems at our new manufacturing and new division headquarters locations in Irving, TX, but responsibilities will extend to the support of additional enterprise locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configures, installs, and maintains network and desktop hardware and software.
- Establishes and maintains network, phone and applications accounts and security.
- Resolves helpdesk tickets requiring strong understanding of various IT topics.
- Implements IT policies and procedures.
- Maintains hardware and software documentation.
- Provides end user training.
- Works under general supervision with latitude for independent judgement.
- Teams with IT Specialists and Network Technicians to develop and implement tools and processes to improve capabilities and assure quality service levels.
- Follows procedures to identify and validate trouble conditions and takes the appropriate course of action to minimize service interruption.
- Excels at customer service.
- Provides strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a rapid ability to learn.
- Experience supporting Office 365 and Sharepoint.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pound on a routine basis.
- Flexibility to adjust work hours as needed.
- 3+ Years of prior experience in an IT support role.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree in information technologies or equivalent experience.
- Certifications, such as Network+, Security+ and MSCP.